- All prices are quoted in Canadian Funds.
- Advertised rates are subject to change without notice.
- We accept payments via Online Bank Transfer (E-Transfer), Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Certified Cheques made payable to Blue Pigeon Resort.
- For reservations made prior to 60 days of Guests’ arrival date, a deposit of 30% the total amount is due immediately to hold your reservation.
- For reservations made within 60 days of the Guests’ arrival date, a deposit of the total amount (100%) is due.
- For the reservation to be confirmed, the Guest(s) must agree to the Terms and Conditions of The Guest Agreement, within 72 hours. This will be completed electronically when booking online. If booking with us over the phone, we will send you an electronic agreement to sign and submit via email.
- All reservations must be paid in full prior to disbursement of check-in information.
- Guests must bring their credit card, as well as a valid driver’s license.
- HST, 13%, is charged on all rental properties as well any additional charges (boat rental, docking etc..
Security / Damage Deposit
- All reservations are subject to a minimum of $500.00 Damage Deposit regardless of the length of stay. This fee may be higher on certain properties or for large groups.
- The Damage Deposit is pre-authorized for a minimum $500.00 on the Guests’ credit card, and may be retained by the Owner and applied against any and all damage and loss to the Property (other than normal wear and tear), excessive cleaning costs, loss or damage to the Property, and/or any other amount owing by the Guest to the Owner as outlined in The Guest Agreement.
- Cleaning Fees are included in the total weekly rental rate price.
- The cleaning fee covers all normal turnover cleaning associated with the property, and does not cover any additional or excess cleaning that may be required after the Guests’ departure. If additional cleaning is required, due to excessive use or damage to the Property, the property Owner is entitled to deduct this expense from the Damage Deposit as outlined in The Guest Agreement.
- We have included a “Departure Day Cleaning Check List” in The Guest Agreement and in each of our vacation homes. We strongly suggest you complete the check-list tasks prior to departure, to ensure you will not be charged for extra cleaning hours.
As we are a small family resort, cancellations can affect our business significantly there we have good reasons as to why we have a strict cancellation policy.
However, if you have to cancel your booking at Blue Pigeon Resort, we will try and amend your cottage dates, minus administration fees, subject to our availability and carry over the remainder of the monies paid for the remainder of the season.
Please note that we will require at last 8 weeks notice to do so.
If cancellation falls within the 8 weeks then no refunds shall apply. However, we will attempt to re-rent the cottage for the entire original dates booked, if successful, a refund will be issued minus any administration fees.
Also take that note that no refunds will be issued for unused days or early departures